.75 - 1 lb salmon filet
Old Bay seasoning
Butter/Olive Oil (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. You can also cook on 375 F but you will need to cook for 22-25 mins.
2. Line a shallow pan with non-stick aluminum foil (optional but makes for easy clean up)!
3. Rinse your salmon and place skin down on the aluminum foil wrapped pan.
If your salmon is skinless, add a little olive oil to the aluminum foil so the salmon doesn't stick.
4. Sprinkle garlic powder and Old Bay seasoning on the salmon so the top and sides are covered throughout.
5. Sprinkle with fresh lemon juice (optional).
6. Cut very thin slices of butter and place on top of the seasoned salmon. You can also coat with a bit of olive oil as well. This step is optional.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of your filet and how you like it cooked). If baking at 375 F you'll need to cook about 22-25 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let cool a couple of minutes.
9. Using a spatula, lift salmon off the skin and plate.
Buen provecho, Bon Apetit, Enjoy!
I tend to have this with kale and tomatoes sautéed with coconut oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Another of my favorite options is to have it with green beans, broccoli or asparagus.
What's your favorite salmon recipe? Please feel free to share below.
Let me know if you try this recipe and how you like it!
Check out the Resources/Shopping page for product recommendations!